L.O.A.: 42' 00"
Beam: 11' 08"
Sponson Width: 41"
Tunnel Width: 48"
Fuel Capacity: 300 gallons
Power: 600 to 1100
Draft, dynamic: 16"
Draft, static: 26"
Seating Capacity: 15
Dead Rise: 11/17
Approx. Weight: 8,800 lbs.
S.A.S. Board: 3/4" & 1"
HULL and DECK:
- Featuring hi-tech 24-step sponsons utilizing double bias materials, special blend resin and core construction (Offshore layup)
- Hull and deck - double laminate utilizing double bias unidirectional materials
- Bright white gel coat (optional Hi-Impact Graphics finished in urethane and cleared).
- White heavy duty vinyl rub rail
- Stainless steel deck hardward
- Six heavy duty stainless steel cheats
- Navigation lights
- Battery single pole Group 27 Marine batteries
- Four marine battery boxes
- Offshore rigging throughout
- Dual bilge pumps - 1,100 GPH automatics
- Inside both sponsons finished and fully gel-coated in chemical resistant epoxy resin
- Dual 150 gallon composite double baffled race style fuel tanks
- Two sponson thru-hull drain plugs
- Custom monster T-top (approximate 11' x 8'
- Six rocket launchers
- Four large built-in storage areas
- Four monster in-floor removable fish boxes, 340 qt each (optional)
- Built-in anchor locker
- Running lights
- 85 gallon live well with clear 1/2" Lexon lid (optional seat)
- Two 15 gallon live wells with starboard lids
- Two built-in multiple drawer tackle boxes
- Rear deck floodlight (optional)
- Walk-thru transom with built-in storage for optional 4-rung telescopic boarding ladder
- Tinted windshield
- Center console 1-1/8" custom aluminum hand rails finished in All-grip, or powder coated
- Structural cockpit liner with four self bailing drains
- Cigarette lighter
- Custom tilt wheel (optional)
- Back to back forward seating for six
- Custom seating for fifteen
- Four built-in rod boxes
- AM/FM CD stereo w/four speakers (optional)
- Two large forward water-tight storage lockers
- Multiple access doors
- Suzuki/Yamaha electronic instruments
- Heavy duty DC switch panel
- Cockpit courtesy lighting
- 80 MPH electronic speedmaster
- 3" offshore style compass
- Two hand held fire extinguishers
- Full cockpit cover, 4 piece mounted off T-top (optional)
- Six flush mount rod holders
- High pressure wash down pump and stowaway hose (optional)
- Custom interior, per Owner specs (optional)
- Large built-in storage area under forward bench seat access from center console
- 28 quart swing-out trash container
- Large custom center console with built-in marine head and vanity (optional fine china electric head)
- Triple bolster helm seating with large storage area under seats
- Lockable glove box
- 20 gallon fresh water supply
- Center console accommodates two 15" screen electronics
- Custom starboard non-skid hatch covers
- Non-skid cockpit floors
- Port and starboard storage compartments
- 64' of custom padded coaming panels (optional)
- Ten cup holders
TWO O.B. ENGINES (utilizing offshore surface-piercing technology):
- Twin 300 Suzuki V6's, right and left rotation, 30" shaft
- Custom lower units with bottom water pick-ups allowing surface piercing application and proper water pressure. Props 1" above bottoms (optional)
- Offshore hydraulic steering system
- Heavy duty tie bar or hydraulic tie bar
- High pressure wash down system (optional)
- Two custom 4-blade stainless steel wheels, right and left rotation
- Power assist hydraulic steering (optional)
- Optional Hi-impact graphics
- Half tower
- Forward seating Bimini
- Power assist hydraulic steering
- Four monster in-floor removable fish boxes, 340 qt each
- Stainless steel telescopic 4-step boarding ladder
- Sony AM/FM CD stereo with 4-speakers
- Electronic GPS/fish finder hi-speed thru-hull: quoted per owner specs
- Ship-to-shore radio, including antenna and labor
- Shore power
- Battery charger, 30 amp
- Full cockpit cover, 4 piece mounted off T-top
- Rear deck floodlight
- Custom tilt helm
- Live well seat
- High pressure wash down system
- Epoxy bottom paint (recommended for boats left in water for long periods of time)
- Custom triple axle launch trailer
- Microwave, 12 volt
- Custom outriggers
- Portable 2000 watt above deck generator (Yamaha or Honda)
- Quiet fine china electric head & maceration, pump-out holding tank
- Custom color coordinated coaming panels, 64 ft.
- Elevated drive height with bottom water pick-ups allowing surface piercing application and proper water pressure. Prop shafts 1" above bottom.
AVAILABLE POWER UPGRADES:
- Seven Marine
- Suzuki 350's
Note: Ocean Express Powerboats, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications,
features, prices and delivery without notice due to
continuing product development and improvements.
For further information on our limited warranty, please contact us. Due to
the varied power options, some items are not applicable.