HULL and DECK RACE LAY-UP:
- The ultimate design Offshore 38' Super Cat Light!
- Hi-tech composite cored hull with advanced laminate technology race lay-up utilizing special blend resins, honeycomb, and vacuum bag techniques
- Hull and deck double bonded utilizing hi-tech double bias materials
- Stainless steel bow and stern eyes
- Flush mount race style stainless steel deck cleats
- Heavy duty white vinyl rub rail
- Navigation lights: port, starboard, transom, anchor light
- Offshore rigging throughout
- Double ground and gel-coated engine compartments finished in Imron
- Dual composite 110 gallon triple baffle fuel tanks located in structural cavities laminated in place
- Custom built in wind deflector
- Stainless steel grab bars
- Multiple storage compartments
- Courtesy light
- Offshore sprung weight triple front bolsters with race style head rests
- Built-in control quadrants
- Triple bolster style rear seating with built-in arm rests
- Structural fiberglass cockpit liner with dual self-bailing floor drains
- Aircraft style instrument module equipped with triple Gaffrig white face gauges, offshore speedo and 4" heavy duty Danforth compass
- Heavy duty circuit breaker panel and main dash rocker switch panel anodized per color
- Two cockpit fire extinquishers
- Two color keyed combing panels with built-in storage compartments
- "MoMo" steering wheel
- Cockpit cover
ENGINES, DRIVES, and CUSTOM OFFSHORE RIGGING:
- Owner furnished
- Heavy duty stainless steel tie bars
- Stainless steel wing plates
- Offshore hydraulic steering system
- Heavy duty offshore style stainless steel hatch hardware
- Dual stainless steel drain plugs
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Heavy duty custom wiring throughout
- Dual heavy duty automatic bilge pumps
- Twin heavy duty Group 24 batteries
- Dual Gil Marine offshore battery boxes
- Dual water/fuel seperators
- Power hatch opener
- Dual battery single pole On/Off switches
- Engine room lighting
- Two stainless steel 5-blade surface piercing wheels
- Battery charger
L.O.A. 37' 10"
Beam: 10' 08"
Sponson width: 30"
Draft, static: 24"
Draft, dynamic: 08"
Approx. weight: 7,800 lbs.
Note: Ocean Express Powerboats, Inc. reserves the right to change specifications,
features, prices and delivery without notice due to
continuing product development and improvements.
For further information on our limited warranty, please contact us. Due to
the varied power options, some items are not applicable.